About Me

My photo
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm a computer security professional, most interested in cybercrime and computer forensics. I'm also on Twitter @bond_alexander All opinions are my own unless explicitly stated.

Monday, February 7, 2011

How hackers can use your computer to make money

When I'm talking to people outside of the computer security community, I usually find that people aren't aware of the reasons that modern hackers commit the crimes they do.  Today, I found a great post on ThreatPost (a blog by the antivirus company Kaspersky) called "Inside the Business of Malware" that gives a infographic that summarizes of some of the ways that malware authors can abuse your computer for their profit (image created by graphic designer Jess Bachman.

No comments:

Post a Comment